Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'm 1!!!!!

Happy Birthday to me! I had my first Birthday party cookout at the park yesterday and had so much fun. All of my family and friends were there to help me celebrate. Today I celebrated with my grandparents at lunch. I have had a wonderful Birthday weekend but I am worn out from all of the festivities! My mommy and daddy can't believe I am one. It has been a wonderful year full of lots of fun and great memories!


Here I am entertaining my guests and waiting to eat!


My turtle cake!


My cake was so good! I had green icing everywhere! Mommy is still cleaning it out of my sandals!


My actual Bday was today and we went to lunch to celebrate!


Little Birthday Princess!! I love necklaces so much I just had to have some beads for my parties!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Ella! I'm so sad that I missed your party. I wish I could have seen you enjoying your precious turtle cake:) Hope you had a super-happy birthday. Can't wait to see you again soon! Love you sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

Little Miss Ella! I miss my little girlfriend waving to me! I'm so sorry I had to miss your part this weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing you again soon. Have a blessed week!