Tuesday, September 9, 2008

15 month wellness visit

Ella had her 15 month exam today and she is doing great! Still not walking but her doctor said not to worry. She started walking behind her walker 2 weeks ago so I am looking for her to let go anyday now. She was in the 75th percentile for height which is low because up until this point she has always been in the 95th! She is 24 lbs. which puts her in the 75th for weight as well. She got her shots today and it was NOT fun. She has always done so well with shots but this time she sobbed for 2 hours! I couldn't get her to eat lunch or drink very much. She finally cried herself to sleep as I was rocking her. Pitiful!!! It is so hard watching her cry knowing that I can't do anything to make her feel better. I sure tried though! Hopefully when she wakes she will be back to her happy self!

No comments: