


We had a fabulous time on our New Year's trip! We left out on New Year's Eve for Tampa. Our resort was beautiful. It was called the Don Cesar aka "the pink palace on the beach" at St. Petersburg Beach. We enjoyed great Cuban food, lost of fresh seafood and great shopping. The weather was a perfect 80 degrees so we went out on the beach as well. On Saturday we went to Busch Gardens which was tons of fun. I didn't take my camera there because I was afraid to but now I wish I had because I missed so many photo opportunities. On Sunday, we had King Charles Brunch at the resort and it was the best. We were so stuffed for our flight home. Or so we thought! When we arrived at the airport we were told that our flight had been delayed 2 hours. We were bummed but it wasn't a big deal, until we found out that it was actually delayed 4 hours! We were so upset because we missed Ella so much and now she was going to be asleep when we got home. Not to mention the fact that we were now stuck in the airport for 6 hours. When we finally arrived after midnight at home we crashed so that we could start the work week. It was a nice winter vacation but we are so glad to be home!

1 comment:
The pictures are beautiful. I'm glad that y'all had fun. Can't wait to see you all! Love you!
Post a Comment