Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sick...AGAIN!!!!!!

Ok, so all of you out there with little ones can probably relate to this. I feel like Ella is constantly sick. About 3-4 weeks ago she had a cold. She had been off of antibiotics for literally a week and then started with this terrible cough. So we visited Dr. Shelly and come to find out she had double ear infections and an upper respiratory infection. So we are still on antibiotics from that and then she throws up on Wednesday morning. No fever, no other symptoms and she acts like she is feeling fine so I just think it is a random occurrence. WRONG! I pick her up from Mrs. Benita's yesterday and when we get home the diarrhea begins. We lay her down for bed and the vomiting begins. We went through three pairs of jammies last night and it was around midnight before she finally got settled down. I just prayed all night to please let her make it through the night without another incident. One, because I felt sorry for her and two because I didn't have anymore clean pajamas! Is it too much to ask that we have like 2 months without sickness? Poor thing, here I am complaining and she's the one who has to suffer! I could not imagine having two. I only work three days a week and I feel like I have to take off of work all the time! (As you can see from the pics below, today is a much better day!)

No comments: